- To be personable, flexible, and professional in our relationship with couples, friends, and family.
- To be supportive, understanding, and knowledgeable, helping to lessen the tension on your exciting wedding day
- To dress appropriately speak with clarity, be a caring wedding officiant. Assure that guests and family are able to hear the spoken words at the ceremony.
- As circumstances allow, we will facilitate, coordinate, work cooperatively with others and be responsible for the overall process and success of the ceremony.
- To assist in providing ceremony resources and help create an atmosphere where the words of the ceremony reflect the love the Bride and Groom feel for each other.
- To be prompt and courteous in responding to requests and questions.
- To communicate clearly in the business relationship.